- Call Pak: +923024292551
- Call Pak: +923024292551
- Call Pak: +923024292551
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions2 days Free Trial
- Class Duration - 30 min
- Sessions Per Week - 1
- Sessions Per Month - 4
- Fee Per Month - Fee Structure Course Outlines
Terms and Conditions:
We at Pak Online Quran welcome you to our site. We provide the services of online Quran learning to our students around the world. These terms and conditions are the contracts between parents’ students and tutors. Under which the conditions the users use the site and the services provided on this site.
By using this site and its services you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Pak Online Quran. If you do not agree to our Terms and Conditions you may not be able to access our site and its services properly.
- By using our site you agree that you are 13 years or above. Violating the terms and conditions will result in the termination of your contract with us and your account with us.
- We may refuse the services to anyone for any reason.
- You agree that you will not use, copy, sell or resell any services at Pak Online Quran at your disposal.
Accuracy and timeliness of Information:
- We are not responsible for the accuracy or incomplete information available on this site. The users should take their own responsibility to make any decision regarding the information provided on this website.
- We are responsible to update every news and information on the site, any information provided may be old and you are responsible to monitor the information by yourself.
Changes to the services and fees:
- Fees for the courses available on our website are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Our reserve the right to limit our services to an individual, or geographic region.
- Our do not give a warranty of any services or information to meet your expectations and change our policies according to your request.
Billing and Account information:
- You must provide your payment transaction details, your account number, credit/debit card number. You must update us with your change in payment plans, email address, or account information if any.
- We do not warrant that these tools of the third party are virus-free. You agree to use them at your own responsibility.
- The contents and the information on our website may be from third-party links that are not directly affiliate with us. You may be directed to the outside links for your reference information. We do not provide any responsibility for examining the content.
- We provide no claims to the services or links by third-party websites.
- Any complaint, or claim by using the third party links should be directed to a third party directly.
Errors and inaccuracies:
- Users may face some typo errors or inaccuracies related to the description of courses, promotions, offers, fees, etc. we reserve the right to correct the information of the services on the website.
- The users (students and teachers) may not use other communication tools for teaching purposes. The student and teachers cannot go for lessons outside the website portal.
- Users should not use the website for unlawful purposes.
- Users are strictly prohibited to harass, abusing, insulting, harming, and defaming anyone on this educational platform. Anyone found guilty would not tolerate an immediate removal of account along with punishment and fine.
- Anyone discriminating against others will be treated strictly.
- No one is allow to share false or misleading information. Anyone found guilty would result in the immediate deactivation of the user’s account.
- Anyone found to be involved in uploading the unlawful content, virus or any malicious code will be dealt with strict punishment.
- Every user’s personal information is secure by the website, no one is allowed to collect or track the personal records of the users.
- We keep our rights reserved in terminating any user if found guilty to be involv in any activity violating the terms and conditions.
- Users will not share their ID with anyone outside the online platform.
- Teachers will not give their account password or teaching right to any other, or the third party to use their account in their name.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
- Pak Online Quran does not give the warranty that using of our teaching services will be error-free and uninterrupted.
- Users take the responsibility of using the services by themselves and Pak QuranAcademy does not claim to teach them to use the website and its services.
- These Terms and Conditions are the contracts between the users and the website. Users may notify us in writing if they want to discontinue using our services. This may result in the deactivation of the account of the users on our website.
- Pak Online Quran reserves the right to terminate the user’s account, without explaining any reason.
- If the users do not agree to our Terms and Conditions their account will terminate and they are advise not to use our website.
Changes in the Terms andConditions:
- Pak Online Quran reserves the right to update its Terms and Conditions at any time without giving notice. Users can check the updated versions on our website. If they do not respond to the updated version of our Terms and Conditions we assume their acceptance of the said policy.
- Users appreciate to contact us @@@@@@@@@@@@@@ if they want to discuss anything regarding our Terms and Conditions.
Online Quran Academy - Copyright 2022. Developed by Viral Wink Media